6 Elegant American Placemats in Washable PVC and Polyester - Petunia

  • Code: PETUNIA1
$ 302,71
Material Pvc and polyester
Delivery time 7/10 working days
Lenght (cm) 50
Depth (cm) 35

Modern American placemat made of pvc and polyester with a colorful design.

The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.

This American placemat is made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester which allows the product to be completely non-slip and waterproof, as it does not have fibers that can absorb any stains such as classic fabric placemats. What characterizes the product is certainly the high quality print in bright colors that allows you to transform a minimal and simple table into one full of color and personality. Thanks to the materials from which it is made, it is soft and flexible, ideal to be used during lunches and dinners in company even outdoors (avoiding direct contact with the sun) representing the perfect union between beauty and practicality.
Quick and easy to clean using a simple damp cloth.

Available colors :
  • blue;
  • red.
Products that might interest you
Email Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • Piva IT 04187360401
  • Tel.+39 0541-623760 (21 phone lines)
  • mon-fri 8.30-17.00
  • Via del Pino 21 - 47822
  • Santarcangelo di Romagna (Rimini)
  • info@viadurini.us
  • +39 373 9005839 & SMS/WHATSAPP