Rectangular placemat 50x35 cm in pvc and polyester with patterned design, 6 pieces. The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.
This placemat is an ideal product for those looking for the perfect mix of functionality and aesthetics. Thanks to the materials it is made of, it is soft, flexible and easy to clean using a simple damp cloth. Made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester , this placemat is completely non-slip and waterproof as it does not have fibers that can absorb any stains such as classic fabric placemats. Its peculiarity is undoubtedly the high quality print in soft colors that allows you to create an elegant and refined but also colorful and fun atmosphere based on the set of dishes to which it will be combined. Ideal for lunches and dinners with friends both indoors and outdoors, avoiding direct contact with the sun.