Wall clock made in wood made in Italy Acri
Acri is a clock where all the elegance and charm of the animal world is brought back thanks to the giraffe pattern reproduced above. A piece of furniture that not only has the useful task of indicating the time, but to furnish and fit into the originality of your interior.
It is made in Italy by expert artisans who choose, cut and assemble by hand the natural materials with which it is made. It consists of a structure with inlays in wood. The particular inlay technique requires thin sheets of wood 6 tenths of mm to be chosen one by one based on the characteristics of the vein and the color best suited to the specific product being processed. The wooden sheets are cut so as to obtain small pieces, which are then joined together by hand, like a puzzle, and finally the panel is perfected by hand.
Acri is available in two sizes and three different colors used on different types of wood: Measurements:
- L40 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 40cm.
- L50 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 50 cm. Colors:
- Cold: essence of light gray and dark gray ash wood. The edge is in black ash and the hands and numbers are in black dyed aluminum;
- Warm: oak wood and wengé-colored sides. The edge is in weingé color, sides, hands and numbers are in natural aluminum.
- Colors: beige bolivar and blue ash essence. The edge is the black ash and the hands and numbers are in natural aluminum.
The oak is made from the finest oak woods and has always been widely used; the ash is compact, resistant and at the same time elastic. It is widely used in natural but also dyed, enhancing both the vein of the material and the brightness of the color. The lati is a hard, compact and elastic essence from tropical West Africa, difficult to use dark stain. The bolivar is a wood with a sober, elegant essence, without knots or evident veins, with a delicate and silky appearance.
Give a distinctive touch to your walls with this watch with an irresistible Made in Italy design. For information do not hesitate to contact us.