American placemat 50x35 cm in patterned pvc and polyester, 6 pieces. The placemat is a functional element that allows you to give personality without having to resort to classic kitchen tablecloths and which at the same time allows you to protect the table from any stains.
This rectangular placemat is made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester . Precisely these two materials allow the product to be soft and flexible while giving excellent resistance to wear .
Easy and quick to clean using a simple damp cloth, this placemat is also completely non-slip and waterproof, as it does not have fibers that can absorb any stains like classic fabric placemats.
Thanks to the particular print in shades of gold, it is perfect for recreating a unique mise en place that can amaze its guests in combination with elegant and refined dishes.
It can also be used outdoors, but avoiding any direct contact with the sun.