American placemat in pvc and polyester with design pattern, 6 pieces. The placemat is a functional element that allows you to give personality without having to resort to classic kitchen tablecloths and which at the same time allows you to protect the table from any stains.
This rectangular American placemat is characterized by the particular and unique patterned print in shades of black and beige that allows you to recreate elegant and refined atmospheres in combination with the most varied set of dishes that can amaze your guests.
It can also be used outdoors, but avoiding any direct contact with the sun.
Made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester, the product is soft and flexible, giving at the same time an excellent resistance to wear as well as to stains, as it does not have fibers that can absorb as the classic placemats in fabric.
Quick and easy to clean using a simple damp cloth.