The round OTTOCENTO table, designed by Paola Navone, is inspired by the Neoclassicism of early XIX century, a classic for the dining room, born thanks to the collaboration with internal production and continuous research on the material processing. In this way born different compositions that are inspired by the most searched marble finishes. Halfway between industry and craft, the productive department's deep knowledge of plastic material processing allow to create a unique finish in every item, with all his imperfections that make the artisan work amazing.
The base is realized in polyethylene while the surface is in HPL.
- arabesque base and wood/ slate/ cement/ calacatt surface;
- granite base and wood/ slate/ cement/ calacatt surface;
- jet black base and wood/ slate/ cement/ calacatt surface;
- elephant grey base and wood/ slate/ cement/ calacatt surface;
N.B: also available in the laquered version, contact us for a quote through the dedicated form "Request Information".
Maintenance and cleaning:
- To avoid that dust and dirt stick to plastic surfaces, clean regularly the items with a wet towel and liquid neutral soap diluted with water;
- Avoid the use of ethanol and liquid that contain, even in small quantities, acetone, trichloroethylene or ammoniac (solvent in general);
- We recommend the use of a degreaser. Spray the product for the surface cleaning, rub with a wet towel and rinse abundantly with water (preferably with pressure washer);
- In case of persistent stains use a high pressure washer. We recommend the use of foam of melamine - Scotch-Brite® Easy Eraser or similar, for the white colour since it is lightly abrasive;
- The laquered version is adapt for outdoor use too but it is more sensitive to scratches. Clean regularly with a glaze cleaner, rubbing softly with a wet towel / cotton wool;
- The pillows can be cleaned with a wet towel, liquid neutral soap and water;
- For the metallic parts use a specific cleaner.
- Keep away from excessive heat sources;
- Avoid any improper use. When the product have to be moved, lift the product off the ground to avoid damage;
- Carefully respect the instruction of maintenance and cleaning.
Sustainability and recycle:
Every SLIDE product is 100% recyclable. Moreover, the grey, black and brown products are made of recycled polyethylene. SLIDE has a closed production cycle without harmful emissions for health and it respect the ecologic sustainability rules. Do not treat the product or any part of his components as domestic waste, dispose it by sending to a wast collection center.