Coltellerie Berti Insieme fish knife with magnetized wooden block, made in Italy.
"Insieme" is a Coltellerie Berti patent: each single wooden block is equipped with 4 powerful neodymium magnets that allow to join them together, simply by approaching them, exploiting the magnetic force.
Coltellerie Berti Insieme fish knife: flexible, very sharp, it is intended for cutting and preparing fish, without breaking its delicate fiber.
The surface finish of the blade is mirrored by hand. Produced completely by hand in small quantities, the crafstmen who start them finish them: on each blade you will find the initials of the craftsman who made them. The heat treatment also includes under-cooling at -80 ° C in order to guarantee maximum capacity and duration of the cut. Folding knives, even when made with Plexiglas handles cannot be washed in the dishwasher. It is advisable to clean with a damp cloth or if it is necessary to wash by hand with water (max. 40 ° C). Dry it carefully and immediately after cleaning. Please consider as follows:
1. The dishwasher quickly ages any object washed in it.
2. The higher the quality, the less the blade will be stainless
3. the blades may stain with small reddish spots or with large bluish halos:
a. if left to drain or dry in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the the water is rich in iron
4. a good hand wash and a careful drying after washing are the secret to keep your knives at their best.
5. hand wash and immediate drying are MANDATORY for knives with horn handles, wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with aggressive detergents or water at temperatures above 60 ° C.
- blade lenght: 17 cm
- weight: 347 gr.
- stainless steel
- white riveted plexiglass handle.