Suspended composition of modern design bathroom furniture, handcrafted in Italy in honey oak and white melamine MDF.
Yoyo is a wonderful composition of suspended bathroom furniture
made in Italy with high quality materials.
Thanks to its distinct, modern and elegant design it will be perfect to integrate into all bathroom styles. The composition includes:
- a boxed MDF top made with folding technology with honey-colored scratch-resistant PVC surface in W 165 x D 45 x 12 cm (galvanized metal support brackets included);
- a circular white ceramic countertop washbasin with a diameter of 41 x H 14 cm;
- a base in matt white lacquered melamine of W 120 x D 45 x H 27 cm with soft close drawer;
- a mirror with high brightness led light of L 120 x D 2 x H 60 cm;
- a towel holder equipped with double hardware also applicable to the wall of W 35 x D 7 x H 1 cm.
The taps and the drain are not included in the price; if you wish to purchase them and / or customize the composition in terms of sizes and finishes, contact us using the specific "Request Information" form. MELAMINE: lightness, versatility and durability.
Melamine is a material composed of various layers of chipboard, pressed and covered with paper impregnated with melamine resin.
It can imitate the characteristics of other materials, such as wood and laminate, while maintaining its remarkable technical aspects: resistant to humidity and resistant to infiltrations.
These two characteristics make it the ideal solution for the creation of furniture for the bathroom area.
The list of advantages of this material, scratch resistance and the need for minimal maintenance complete the list. MDF
: it is an artificial wood; the abbreviation MDF is going to abbreviate the English words medium density fiberboard, which translated into Italian means medium density fiber panels.
This type of panel is manufactured with a dry process starting from fine and uniform wood fibers, which bind together through the use of resins, heat and pressure.
MDF can be totally recycled: at the end of its life it must be brought to the ecological islands now present in all large and small towns.