Michelangelo decorative designer leather log carrier, wood-based and with rubber feet.
It can be customised with different types and shades of coating: bonded leather, alligator print, genuine leather or full grain leather.
View the colour chart corresponding to the type of leather you desire and specify in the appropriate box the code of the colour you have chosen. Choose your personal design!
Leather : grain leather from Italian tannery
Tests and certifications:
The tested samples pass the tests and do satisfy the requirements for:
- colour fastness to dry- or wet- rubbing IUF/450
- colour fastness to light IUF/401
- accession to finishing IUP/470
- resistance to flexing IUP/20
- Taber abrasion
The materials passed the Technical Bulletin 117-00 section E - Part 1 and the BS 5852/90 section 4 (CRIB 5) of the flammability tests without starting fire.
The samples passed the tests and do satisfy the requirements of the UNI 91/75 norm with the following result: CLASSE 2 IM (TWO IM)
Bonded Leather: the composition is made of 98% natural products (not synthetic, cellulose or other fibres)
65% natural leather fibres
18% natural latex
5% grease or other natural products used to tan fibres
Only 2% of the product are emulgators or colouring agents.
Test e Certificates:
SATRA quality assurance ltd:
- CAL TB 117E, part 1
- CIGARETTE TEST BS 5852:part I:1979 - schedule 4 part l
- MATCH TEST BS 5852:part l: 1979 -schedule 5 part l
- IUC18 Determination of Chromium VI: the submitted material was found not to contain detectable quantities of Hexavalent Chromium
- NFG 52-216 Determination of Extractable Chromium: the submitted material doesn't contain 0,007% soluble chromium on the weight of dry fat free leather
- resistance of cleaning products PTP 53/59
- resistance to light EN ISO 105-B02/01
- resistance to scratching UNI 9428/89
Vegetal-tanned full grain leather: the vegetal tanned full grain leather is treated naturally. Every hide has different characteristics, i.e. the typical signs of time like grain and shading. There can be a difference in grain, temper and colour. The material is sensitive to direct light, heat and humidity.
Natural Vegetal-tanned full grain leather: natural full grain leather has no colouration. Its naturalness is highlighted by its grain, marks and shading. Extremely light-sensitive, it starts from a light pink colouring and it reaches an intense red. Avoid direct light and contact with liquids and store it in a dry place.
Viadurini Collezione Cuoio: leather firewood containers for indoors or practical leather containers, in fine leathers, 100% made in Italy. Leather firewood containers with wheels, perfect to be place near the fireplace or the stove. Functional products which also contribute to furnish with stile the environment. Check out the collection! WHY BUY