Design colorful wooden clock Cles, made in Italy
Cles is a wall clock decorated with hearts that expresses love in its playful and carefree soul, fresh and fun. An original and creative furnishing accessory that fits perfectly into the modernity of your home spaces.
It is made entirely in Italy by the hands of expert craftsmen who aim for excellence in workmanship and details, for a unique aesthetic care in its kind. The use of little-known wood essences and the constant search for improvement and high quality are elements that distinguish this watch. It consists of a structure with inlays in wood, a procedure that requires thin sheets of wood 6 tenths of mm to be chosen one by one based on the characteristics of the vein and the color best suited to the specific product being processed. The wooden sheets are cut so as to obtain small pieces, which are then joined together by hand, like a puzzle, and finally the panel is perfected by hand.
Cles is available in two sizes and three different colors used on different types of wood:
- L40 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 40cm.
- L50 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 50 cm.
- Cold: white, dark gray and light gray ash wood and light gray bolivar essences. The edge is in white ash and the hands and numbers are in black dyed aluminum;
- Warm: oak wood, wengé-colored sides, ash and Sienano essences. The edge is in colored-wengé, hands and numbers are in natural aluminum;
- Colors: white ash wood, soft lilac bolivar, marc bolivar and blue ash essences. The edge is in white ash and the hands and numbers in natural aluminum.
The ash is compact, resistant and at the same time elastic. It is widely used in natural but also dyed, enhancing both the vein of the material and the brightness of the color. The oak is made from the finest oak wood and has always been widely used. The lati is a hard, compact and elastic essence from tropical West Africa, difficult to use dark stain. The bolivar is a wood with a sober, elegant essence, without knots or evident veins, with a delicate and silky appearance. The Sienano is a precious wood of African origin, strongly characterized by thin parallel veins, regular, in contrast, in shades from gray to yellow.
Embellish your home with this watch with the unmistakable made in Italy style. Contact us for more information and / or quotes.